Members' Gallery Submission Guidelines
Only members in good standing may post pictures.
1. A member may post 3 pictures (no more) at any one time.
2. Pictures must be of beads, jewelry, bead-works, artifacts, and bead-related events.
3. Pictures are to be submitted by sending them via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Pictures may be sent at any time, but once received, new pictures will be posted only at
the beginning of the following month.
5. Each picture can remain posted for up to 3 months.
However, pictures can be changed or removed at the beginning of each month during the 3-month time frame if requested
Posted pictures can be changed either individually or collectively
6. All pictures will be vetted for content and approved based on the following criteria:
Submission must contain the name of the member
Pictures must be of or related to beads
Pictures must be clear and of high quality
Pictures are to be submitted in one of the following formats: JPG, JPEG, or PNG files
The maximum file size is 5MB
Must contain a short description of no more than 50 words for each picture
*Please Note: Website addresses may be included in the 50-word descriptions, but prices of items are not allowed.